Chain Saws Available to Buy
Many of you Mount Laguna community members may know the Fire Safe Council has decided to sell the chain saws they bought some years ago. We have only two left so if any of you need a good chainsaw or know someone who does, buying one of these is a good deal.
Two Stihl Model 044 saws with 24 inch bars are available. These are larger saws and work great for cutting up Black Oak and are used by commercial tree cutters because of their power and dependability.
One is new and has never been started or had oil or gas in it. We are asking $950 for it, which is less than the original purchase price. The second chainsaw has been used some on the mountain and we are asking $581 for it.
If you or someone you know is interested you can contact John Waller at (949) 422-9561 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10th Annual Wine-A-Bit
- August 15, 2015 from 3:00 – 7:00pm
- Cabin 554 off Los Huecos Road
- Click on Wine-A-Bit flyer to get the details.
MLIA Board Meeting
- August 1, 2015 – 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
- This meeting will be held at CABIN #569.
All Board meetings are open and
all cabin owners are welcome to attend the meeting.
Sunrise Highway Cleanup
- August 1, 2015 after the MLIA Board meeting.
- Gather at 12:00 pm in the Visitor Center parking lot.
Join your friends and neighbors in helping to keep our Mount Laguna clean.