WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOUNT LAGUNA HIKE?
Do you have a favorite hike on the mountain? Where do you start from and where do you end up? Why do you enjoy this hike?
What pretty flowers, interesting critters or mountain features do you see while you are walking, trekking or strolling?
Please share your thoughts and a photo or two to the newsletter editor, Eugenie Newton, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to feature these favorite hikes in the summer MLIA newsletter.
LEAF DUMPSTER IS NOW AVAILABLE
A dumpster has been placed in a new location (not in Camp Ole) for Mount Laguna cabin owners and residents to place fuel reduction leaves, needles and pine cones. Please click Fire Safe Council Updates for complete information.
MLIA Community Picnic
- June 27, 2015 Starting at Noon
- Horse Heaven Campground
- Click on Picnic Flyer to get the details.
MLIA Board Meeting
- August 1, 2015 – 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
- This meeting will be held at CABIN #569.
All Board meetings are open and
all cabin owners are welcome to attend the meeting.
Sunrise Highway Cleanup
- August 1, 2015 after the MLIA Board meeting.
- Gather at 12:00 pm in the Visitor Center parking lot.
Join your friends and neighbors in helping to keep our Mount Laguna clean.