DUMPSTER NOW AVAILABLE AT CAMP OLE FIRE STATION
A dumpster for pine needles and cone and small branches is available for cabin owners. The dumpster is located at USFS Camp Ole Fire Station.
A burn pile for branches less than 6″ in diameter is adjacent to the dumpster.
ThE site will be open 7 days a week from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. If all the fire fighters need to leave the station, the gates might be closed.
BRUSH PILE/DUMPSTER RULES
- Only pine needles, pine cones, leaves, grass/weed cuttings are allowed in the dumpster. Nothing else!
- Only NATIVE brush and branches up to 6″ in diameter are allowed in the brush pile! This means NO tree trunks, excess dirt, drywall, wood cabinet doors, pine needles, pine cones, leaves, grass/weed cuttings, or anything else!
- No bags are allowed in the brush pile or dumpster. Everything in the dumpster must be loose.
- Push everything to the back of the dumpster. Leaves, pine needles and cones must not be left falling out of the dumpster.
- Keep access clear for the Fire Station trucks and equipment to move freely around the entire station and roads.
As always, keep this area clean and litter free.
Additional information about fire and maintenance issues is available on the Create Defensible Space page.