Up coming events for Mt Laguna cabin owners.
- Board Meetings
- Annual Meetings
- Social Events – Community Picnic June 17
Camp Ole Brush Cleanup Rules
Camp Ole open 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, 7 days a week
- ONLY native vegetation from the Mt. Laguna community may be placed in the brush pile.
- Put leaves, pine needles, grass/weed cuttings and pine cones ONLY in the MLFSC dumpster, NEVER in the brush pile.
- Load the dumpster to the back and up to the top edge first. Close the doors after unloading.
- No dirt, rocks or bags full of leaves and pine needles can be put in the dumpster.
- Empty your bags/containers of your leaves, etc. into the dumpster and take the bags/containers home with you.
- The brush pile is for native shrubs, brush and branches up to a maximum of 6” in diameter only. Load toward the back of the brush pile first.
- Please keep the site clean of trash and bags and/or construction debris are not allowed at this site.
- This site is for Mt Laguna community members only, no contractors allowed.
- Follow the signs that are posted to and from the brush pile and dumpster only. No entering of any buildings and drive slowly while in the Fire Station.
- While on this Government facility, COVID-19 precaution masks are required to be worn at all times.
Please instruct all day laborers you use about these guidelines. Go with them for the first run to the dumpster so you can assess the situation and see how much room is remaining in the dumpster.
If the dumpster is near full, please alert Doug Reed, MLFSC President right away.
Thanks for your cooperation in keeping our cabins clean and fire safe!
Additional information about fire and maintenance issues is available on the Create Defensible Space page.